The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The party is upon us,,,

Not really but memorial day is just right around the corner. I really don't have too much planned. I do work on Memorial Day itself, so Sunday (Tomorrow) is going to be the day of fun. Myself, Abbey, Paul and our other friend Adam are going to be hanging out all together tomorrow. We really don't plan anything in advanced, but I'm sure that tomorrow with include all of the following:
  • BBQing
  • Drinking
  • Shenanigans
  • just having some good old fun
I think that's the great thing about our group of friends. We all get along very well. It get's amazing when the entire group is together. Only problem is we are missing two... Roommates Ryan and Chelsea are currently out of the country enjoying life to the fullest.

I think the one main goal I want to happen is that we all have fun and end the day with a smile.

1 comment:

  1. Aww shucks. I miss you guys. Back in the US in 10 days. Hope you are having fun.

    ReplyDelete