The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Saturday, May 1, 2010

my first post with my new blog.

This is my first blog after switching to a new blog. I got board with my old one, it wasn't going anywhere. So I will start with an introduction.

My name is Mike. I live in Marquette, Michigan which is way up north. A lot of us up here like to joke that Marquette Michigan is just north of heaven. I'm 23 years old and work at a sporting goods store. I love the Dave Matthews Band and my favorite color is yellow. I love to eat Chinese food and beer is my alcohol of choice.

That's pretty much as far as I want to go for the first post. Hopefully I will go very, very deep into my life and my views of life as time continues on. I won't transfer any of my old posts from my other blog because those views and ideas are all from the past. I will start completely fresh with this one. The first month might have a lot of post but that is just to get some bulk for the blog. :) Enjoy and hopefully you'll see life through my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment