The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Saturday, May 15, 2010

So I won a PSP go from work..

True story. They had a contest that the top three employees with the most sales in New Balance shoes got a new PSP Go.

I was number two in the company. Not bad for working in one of the smallest stores in the company. Well, I took the PSP home, and realized that I made a huge mistake in winning this prize...

First off, this machine is going to be the end of me. Not because I am going to be playing it, oh no, that would be too easy. First thing it is doing, it's not connecting to my internet. The internet is how this fucker works. You need it to download games to play.

I finally got the damn thing to connect after about thirty minutes of cussing and throwing it around. Now the damn thing says that it needs an update... already. Fine. Download the update. Oh shit, what is this? Battery too low to download? Why the hell not. Sure, be an asshole. The battery has been charging for at least twenty minutes and it is still not ready for the update.

I already know I am going to trade this piece of shit in for store credit to get a video game I already want.

:(

1 comment:

  1. Congrats for winning!!! You should definitely get the store credit if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete