The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Boo smokers!

You know what I hate, the fact that when you are walking downtown, walking to your favorite little place that is hidden between that cool tree you've always liked and and the local bar, and all of a sudden you are flooded with the smell of cigarette smoke. It's not that I hate people that smoke, it's their right to smoke. The thing I hate is when all you want is the smell of fresh air and all you can smell is cigarette smoke.

I think the worst is actually the employees that smoke outside their place of employment. I think there is nothing worse than walking into the store, yet having to walk past an employee that is smoking a cigarette and all you can smell when you take your first step into the store is the smell of smoke. And It always seems like the person always coughs the exact moment you are in front of them.

But the good news is that bars in Michigan are now smoke free! yay! now I don't have to smell like a walking ashtray when I go home to order jimmy johns!

No comments:

Post a Comment