The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Friday, May 7, 2010

Yesterday was stupid.

So, my internet apparently went out yesterday. It's sad that I really wasn't at all surprised, only because I use Charter Communications, which happens to be one of the worst companies in the world. But going on, the internet came back on roughly about 5PM, after about six hours being off. I thought to myself, "well, must have been maintenance or something stupid like that." I was kinda right...

Driving to work this morning, I was listening to Bob and Tom on the radio. This has become almost a daily ritual. Well, the :60 second news came on, and they started to talk about the internet being down... They said the charter employees accidentally cut the optic cable that controls three counties worth of internet and phone.

That sucks. Wish they would pay more attention since, you know, it's their fucking Job.

/rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment