The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Monday, May 3, 2010

Cleaning Woes

Today is the kind of day that I do not like. I'm cleaning the house and yet it is beautiful outside. It's a little cloudy, but I can't ask for better weather for May in the U.P. of Michigan. All but one of my roommates are gone for at least a week, so my last remaining roommate Abbey and myself decided that today would be the perfect day to hardcore clean the house.

We used to have a dog named Kessler. He was named after a band, not that whiskey. He is the dog laying up on the steps. He was a fun dog, but a huge pain in the ass. He rarely ever listened to what you had to say and when he did, he acted like you were the worst person on the face of the earth. Well, when I was vacuum cleaning behind the futon, I literally found toys of his and clumps of hair left behind from him. Mind you, Steph, another one of my roommates, got rid of the dog way back in December. This shit has been laying around the house for over five months now. Whatever though, it's gone in the trash now never to be seen again! Yah!

Overall, cleaning wasn't too bad. Found some money hidden in weird places, only took about three hours to clean the main parts of the house and now Abbey and I are relaxing in a nice clean house!

Go team!

No comments:

Post a Comment