The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Changing of the month


May is now officially behind us, and June greeted up with an amazing thunderstorm. Big rain drops, thunder and lightning, and a glorious sunset. Outside my window, the sun is just above the treeline. Golden streams fly across the silver sky, with big blue clouds trying to cover the sky. There is no wind, which makes the smell of fresh rain very noticeable. Anyone that knows me knows that I love the smell of rain and the smell of fresh cut grass. And what makes tonight even better is knowing that I have the next two days off from work. With any luck, the sun will be out and the temperature will stay around 78 degrees. That way I can stay at the beach and get a book done.

No comments:

Post a Comment