The Great North

The Great North
best place in the world

Monday, June 14, 2010

been slacking

Yes, I've been slacking the last couple days about writing a new post in my blog. It's not even that I have been super busy, it's just I have not even thought about writing anything worth down. This last weekend, I went on a mini trip. That trip will be explained on a later day to save the innocent.

I'm sitting in my living room right now, drinking an ice cold Corona beer and just enjoying life at the moment. It's these kind of nights that I prefer to have. Just sitting in my favorite chair, enjoying a cold beer, and relaxing the time to myself.

This picture really doesn't mean anything important or represent anything important in my life. It's just a photo of myself with Ryan in the background at a gas station. Any other time this photo would mean nothing, but I do think that this photo is awesome. I think this because it's just a fun little photo that explains the mood I was in that day. We went hiking with our friend Stephanie, (Not the roommate) and then enjoyed some home cooked chili. This hiking trip was way back in March. There was still snow on the ground.

I think this month is going to be crazy. I am going home to visit my parents and my sister Megan. I'm going to try to post as much as I can, but my parents do not have wireless, so, I'll have to go to a coffee house to get internet. I hate coffee houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment